Leadership Tech Valley Class of 2018 Project Request for Proposals (RFP)
The Leadership Tech Valley (LTV) Class of 2018 is requesting written proposals for projects that will have a substantial impact on the Capital Region. LTV, an initiative of the Capital Region Chamber, is a dynamic, interactive program that provides skill development and community immersion experiences that enable participants to grow personally and professionally as they explore issues and opportunities in the Capital Region. This year’s class of 42 professionals will provide their time, monetary donations and expertise to provide a local entity with a one-time project to be completed within approximately three months. The Class of 2018 is soliciting proposals per the requirements and qualifications (downloadable) contained herein.
The project schedule is outlined as follows:
- Submission deadline for questions on the Request for Proposal (RFP) is: January 17, 2018
- RFP questions to be answered by: January 23, 2018
- RFP Submissions due: January 30, 2018 @ 5 p.m. EST
- Notification of Award: February 2018
- Target Project Completion Date: June 1, 2018
Please submit questions pertaining to this RFP to LTVClass2018@gmail.com by January 17, 2018. Responses will be generated as questions are received, and all questions and answers will be posted on the Leadership Tech Valley website no later than January 23, 2108.
Qualifications & Requirements
- All proposals must contain the cover form. Any proposals that fail to include the form will not be considered.
- The proposed project must be located within the Capital Region or surrounding areas and benefit the community at large. The project must be stand-alone and sustainable. The proposal should include information outlining this requirement as well as the approximate reach it will have within the community.
- Proposals should include an estimated budget, excluding labor.
- Proposals should include estimated person-hours required to meet the project timeline.
- If the project requires additional financial support, please provide an estimated budget for the project and include any supplemental staff time.
- The entity must be non-partisan, apolitical, and not solely religious in nature.
- The entity must not have received funding from Leadership Tech Valley in the past eight years.
- 501(c)3 entities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Priority will be given to members of the Capital Region Chamber. LTV will only select a non-Chamber member organization if it provides services not available from an existing Chamber member and if the project benefits the community at-large. A list of Chamber members is available at
- Proposals will be reviewed by the LTV Class of 2018.
Proposal Response Instructions:
Proposals must be emailed to LTVClass2018@gmail.com by 5 p.m. EST on Monday, January 30, 2018. No hard copies or faxes will be accepted.
Proposals must be submitted as one email with the following attachments:
- Proposal Cover Form
- Proposal Application
Proposals that are missing any required content will be deemed incomplete and will not be considered.
Proposals that do not to satisfy the deadline requirements will not be considered. LTV Class of 2018 reserves the right to postpone the notification of award. The successful respondent will be notified verbally, followed by written confirmation. Entities whose proposals are not selected will be notified in writing in February 2018.